Big Hearted gives you an inside look into the triumphs, struggles, joys and sorrows of ordinary families with generous hearts. It invites you to witness extraordinary love in ordinary moments like the simple cooking of a meal or the hug between a teenaged brother and his baby sister. Just like your family, these families experience pain, setbacks, and challenges. And just like your family, they also experience love and immeasurable blessing through their commitment and care for each other.
In this book, you will learn the story of:
• A father of seven healthy boys who struggled to love his Down syndrome baby girl
• A mother of twelve who learned an important lesson about Christmas from her children
• A special relationship between a teenaged brother and his infant sister
• Two grandparents in their final days who inspired their grandchildren in simple ways
• Two orphan children from Kenya who prayed for adoption by an American family and got what they asked for!
It has been said that God cannot be outdone in generosity. The stories in these pages will show you how big hearted families experience this truth in a myriad of ways, sometimes miraculously.
Did you like this book? Tell us why!
Add a Testimonial of this Product
Shannon M. Deitz on 05/24/2013
Big Hearted is an honest and sincere portrayal of families going through some of their most difficult moments.
A mother faced with her addiction to alcohol after passing out at her daughter's event, a father grappling with his son's terminal illness and parents passed the age of child-bearing accepting and grieving the blessing of life.
These stories are our stories. The telling of how through struggle, perseverance and with hope the vocation of family remains intact with the Big Hearted love of God.